At C-Ink LLC, the absolute best in customer service is our goal. Our courteous staff is completely focused on meeting all of your needs. C-Ink offers a wide variety of printing capabilities.
Our printing capabilities include:
- Sheet fed: Small and large presses up to 6-color 40” plus coating on a wide array of papers and substrates
- Digital color: Short run/low quantity color and variable data color with offset quality
- Heat-set web: Best available web offset technology through our web press alliance partner
When a short run/low quantity print request is needed within a tight time frame, digital printing is an ideal solution. We have state-of-the-art Heidelberg Nexpress, Canon, Presstek, Igen and DI digital presses, as well Xerox Docutech machines, which give us the ability to meet all of your digital printing needs. We also offer UV coating on our digital processes.
Wide Format Printing
At C-Ink LLC, we use the latest wide format 4-color inkjet printing technology to produce portable trade show display graphics, event graphics and exhibit graphics.
Common products include:
- Rigid substrate graphics for exhibits and corporate events
- Vinyl banners for indoor and outdoor applications
- Custom automobile wrap graphics
- Retail point-of-purchase displays
- Custom portable trade show displays
- Banner stands
- All graphic production and finishing are done on site, including printing, lamination, graphics mounting, vinyl hemming, welding, (depending on the size), and packaging.
C-Ink LLC offers a wide range of finishing techniques, including:
- Coating: Aqueous, flood and spot UV, and film lamination
- Binding: Cutting, folding, saddle-stitching, perfect binding, wire-o, and coil binding
- Letterpress: Foil stamping, embossing, die-cutting, scoring, and perforation
- Packaging: Shrink-wrapping, poly bags, and custom cartons
At C-Ink, we handle and execute all aspects of our customers' orders, such as packaging, shipping, and processing. Our fulfillment specialties include:
- Inventory: Management of inventory with internet access through our web-to-print partner
- Delivery: Drop-ship or bulk via local truck, LTL freight, UPS, or FedEx